Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Political Cesspool and Hal Turner

The show "Political Cesspool" is ending at the end of the week. Hal Turner has said that at the end of the month his show will end as well. Why are these shows suddenly ending? My belief is James Edwards and Hal Turner have been told that if they do not end their shows they will end up in Guantanamo Bay being tortured by the very people they want to protect. Conspiracy theory? I think not. The American government knows that these shows are changing people's minds. The first amendment is being trampled on......... I thank Hal Turner and James Edwards for changing my life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Howard,

I think this line if thinking. I can't speak for Hal Turner. But as for us Cesspool guys, the reasons listed email sent out yesterday are the honest truth. Trust me.

-- Geoff
Co-Host and Webmaster of the Political Cesspool.

Anonymous said...

Opps, I should have proofread that.

Either way, I am sure you get the point.

I like the line of thinking you have. But in our case, it does not apply.

I'll make sure to check in on this blog occasionally.

Keep up the good work!

-- Geoff