Friday, January 4, 2008

Mexican Loyalists and "Kill Whites"

A couple of days ago I was driving down Flamingo and noticed a truck behind me with a Mexican flag for a license plate and a Mexican flag on his dashboard. For those of you stupid enough to think that Hispanics will assimilate you have got to get your head out of your butt. I am pretty sure he had a UNLV parking sticker on his car. He's probably going to school on Whitey's dollar! I say put the Mexicans down by any means necessary!

This past week MS-13 sent a statement in Connecticut when they vandalized a Vietnam War memorial in New Haven. They wrote "Kill Whites" on several of the markers remembering those brave men that died in a war we should have never been in in the first place.These thugs need to be rounded up and sent back to El Salvador. They are sub-human beasts and as far as I am concerned deserve rough justice.

The point of these stories is to illustrate that Hispanics are not White and will never assimilate. They are loyal to their own people and countries and need to be sent packing. If the government won't listen to us than it is up to us to send a message. The Mexican consulate's office is located at 3rd and Lewis in downtown Las Vegas. I will publish the home addresses of Senators Jon Ensign and Harry Reid when I receive the information. Hal Turner published them several months back and hopefully he will re-publish them so I can pass the information on to my readers.

No comments: