Sunday, January 13, 2008

No More Jews? Don't You Wish!

I hate to admit it, but I did watch the Dallas (via Africa) Cowboys lose to the N.Y (via Africa) Giants today 21 to 17. At the end of the game I was flipping through the channels and came across PBS and they were having their usual "Whitey's bad and everyone else is good" programming. Jews were today's "oppressed minority" and their constant suffering at the hands of White Gentiles was basically the plot of this 2-hour monstrosity of lies and half-truths. Of course PBS made it out like without Jews us horrible and evil Gentiles would be rolling around in our own filth barely able to keep from drowning on our "racism" and "bigotry". I guess since it is only a week away to Martin Luther King Day PBS has to get us Whites ready for our yearly "White Guilt" baptismal. Please, dip me in Holy Water and cleanse me of my racism.

No comments: