Monday, September 7, 2009

Ruby Ridge and America's "Heroes"

It's been a while since I've written anything political. I guess I have let my obsession with MMA occupy my brain instead of the destruction of America by the criminal Republican and Democrat savages in Washington. I was reading an article by Paul Craig Roberts at VDAre about America's arrogance in regards to the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan and started doing some research online about the events at Ruby Ridge. I guess we have forgotten what happened in Idaho about 20 years ago. Waco and 9-11 are the events that most Americans still remember. In a way Ruby Ridge is a lot like Pearl Harbor. Events that we have heard of, but know little about.

I'm not going to write about the events at Ruby Ridge, the links will tell you all you need to know. But I do want to write a little about the heroes we worship in today's America. Basically they are scum and losers. People like Mike Vick and Paris Hilton, sports stars and celebrities that for the most part are trash except for the fact that they have millions of dollars and we see them on T.V. and think they are great when they are not. But there are other heroes, people like Lon Horiuchi. Lon is a graduate of the Naval Academy and a FBI agent who assassinated Richard Weaver's infant son and wife. The state of Idaho tried to put him on trial for what he did at Ruby Ridge, but the Feds stepped in and said no. These sad states of affair make me ashamed to be an American.

No comments: